Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ideas for my Kitchen- shabby chic style

My Apartment  Kitchen eclectic kitchen
I really like the plates above the cabinet and this is something I would like to do in my kitchen.I am on the hunt for shabby chic inspiration and I will be adding pictures here as well as on my pinterest. I have added pictures of on my home tab of my home and some of my projects that are just in the baby stages. What I am thinking is this blog will help keep me organized and motivated. I love this using unusual items for adding interest in your home decorating.
Using Industrial Items as Unique Decor eclectic dining room
I love the white on the dark this is what I want my kitchen to look like. Also I love the hanging chandeliers for lights.
Shabby Chic Your Heart Out traditional kitchen
I love everything about this kitchen, the distressed cabinets, the sink, the shelves. Also very smart to paint the front of the dishwasher I hadn't thought about that. I am now adding that to my projects.
curioussofa eclectic kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment