Thursday, March 8, 2012

Moving forward

This morning I worked out and I am very proud of myself. I have been getting some great workouts from a fellow blogger, http://lifeplusfitness.blogspot.com I did some of the arm workouts this morning she suggested and they kicked my butt. I am so hoping to keep it up. The rumors are true, I feel great when I work out, and I feel like it helps me combat my depression. Anyway I wanted to tell yall that I am going to be posting pictures of my house soon. I have always had a desire to own a home and was able to buy a home here in Nevada last year. There are so many things about my home that I love, but there are also so many things I would like to make better. I feel that the house you live in plays a part in your design decisions. So I look forward to showing you my new home and the projects I have in store. I am always looking for fun and inexpensive ways to decorate. Happy decorating and hope you all enjoy the pics look for them on the tab marked my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment