Friday, March 2, 2012

Wall Art

I wanted to make some kind of art for my large wall and didnt have much money.  I had some extra frames from pictures my son didn't want hanging any more.  So I had three pictures of my kids blown up to be like 11 by 18 in black and white.  Then I purchased poaster board in a burnt red color and cut them out for the pictures.  I should have just placed the picture on the poster board and framed it but I thought that I had to cut it out for some reason.  It was because I was thinking of it as a large scale mat.  Any way the mats did not turn out perfect but I like how they turned out overall and they fit well on my large blank wall.

1 comment:

  1. You always do a fabulous job with decorating! You have a natural instinct for it! The kids are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete